Monday, August 20, 2012

Releasing the Baggage, by Dana Littlejohn


Jerri Ivory was over divorce cases, but when your boss asks you to do him a favor… During the important case, her boss is killed and she becomes a suspect all while she is trying to get to know Felix, a man her friend Linda hooked her up with. With all the chaos and mayhem going on in her life, can Felix slow her down long enough to show her they were meant to be?
 

SLAVE's Review
I have to honestly say that RELEASING THE BAGGAGE by Dana Littlejohn was INCREDIBLE. This story had my attention early on when we're introduced to the main character, Jerri. She is out with her girlfriends, and one of them states (forgive me as I quote):  "…and how will you know Mr. Right when he comes along if you haven't already checked off Mr. Maybe, Mr. I-Don’t-Know-Yet and Mr. Oh-Hell-No?" 
This story was so packed with twist &turns it reads like a modern day MOVIE-OF-THE-WEEK that will have people tuning in nightly just to see what happens next. I was CAPTIVATED and AWED with the realism of Dana's world of Deceit, Bitchery, true love and great sex (I'm sorry love-making).
My favorite part was, well, EVERY-SINGLE-PAGE. My least favorite part was THE END. I want to share the characters, their quirks and triumphs, but I'd end up giving the whole thing away. So you, my review readers, will simply have to trust me on this one. With that said, I humbly give this story and Dana Littlejohn 5 PENS, & all the refills and paper she could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment